Sunday, April 17, 2011

Come check me out!

Ok, so you've seen all my pictures here on www.CosmicShutter.com . But now you can come check them out for yourself in person!
Starting May 7th, I will be at the Owatonna Farmer's Market. The exact time will be announced in the coming weeks. So stay tuned.
Also, for all the people wanting to check me out in Southwest Minnesota, you'll get your chance! I will be at the 17th Annual Music Fest just outside Lake Benton on May 28 from 11am - 11pm. (Or at least until I run out of pictures.) I'll have a huge variety of photos available that day. Also, at this event I will be taking souvenir photos for just $5! It's a great way to remember a fun day. To learn more about the music fest CLICK HERE.
Hope to see you at one of these events!

No comments:

Post a Comment